Download for TL-PA211KIT
-  How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
-  How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
-  What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
-  How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
-  Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
-  What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
-  What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?
-  Most frequent questions about TP-Link Powerline adapters
-  How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
-  What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
-  Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
-  How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
-  How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing poweline network with pair button?
-  How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
-  How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
-  How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
|Published Date: 2013-01-25||Language: English||File Size: 6.39 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
|Published Date: 2012-05-18||Language: English||File Size: 3.27 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:For TL-PA210 V2.0 、TL-PA211 V2.0、TL-PA511 V2.0