Download for Archer C5 V4
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if the LED of TP-Link router is abnormal?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link devices' speed?
- Why cannot I find my wireless networks?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the TP-Link router