Download for TL-R460
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2011-06-24||Language: English||File Size: 8.597 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/7/Vista
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link devices' speed?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router
- How to Set Up Port Forwarding Feature on My TP-Link SMB Router?
- Why My TP-Link Router Can Not Get WAN Parameters From My Modem?
- How to set Session Limit on TP-Link Router
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- How to configure MAC Filtering on TP-Link SMB Router (Old UI)
- How do I configure IP QoS on TL-R460&TL-R860?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wired router
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2012-03-08||Language: English||File Size: 657 KB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Support Dual Access and IGMP Snooping
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.