Download for Tapo H100
How to Set Up Your Tapo Smart Hub with Chime (Tapo H100)
This guide will help you set up your Tapo smart hub and learn about the SYNC button. Tapo is the easy way to turn your home into a smart home. At the center of it all is the Tapo Hub. With superior ultra-low-power performance, Tapo Hub connects wirelessly with a wide range of Tapo accessories. So you can easily control and monitor your home from anywhere. Learn more about Tapo smart ecosystem: https://www.tapo.com/More Fold
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to share my Tapo&Kasa Smart Devices with family
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- What should I do if I cannot make Tapo smart devices work with Alexa or Google Home
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How Can I Put Tapo Hub in Pairing Mode？
- How Many Devices Can Connect to a Tapo Hub at the Same Time?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to Check Activities of Sensors and Buttons
- How to Adjust Motion Sensitivity for Motion Sensor
- How to Pair and Connect Tapo Sensors, Buttons and Other Devices to Tapo Hub
- How to Check Alarm Logs/Activities of Tapo Hub
- How to Reset Tapo Hub