Download for TL-PA4010P
How to set up TP-Link powerline adaptersThis video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adaptersWatch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
How to change the Wireless Settings of the TP-Link Powerline Extender?How to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manually
- Are the TP-Link powerline adapters compatible with each other?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
- Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to enable/disable power saving mode on powerline adapters?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility on Windows（Blue UI）?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?
- How to set a new Powerline Network Name to secure your whole Powerline network using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
|Published Date: 2020-11-27||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 78.83 MB|
Operating System: Win7/8/8.1/10
Modification and bug fixes:
1. Supported higher resolution
2. Compatible with more PLC models
3. Independent of Flash
|Published Date: 2020-11-19||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 2.08 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
Modification and bug fixes: