Download for Deco X90
- Product Overview
How to Set up TP-Link Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 System(Deco X90)
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How to configure the Family Time feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to configure the Reward feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to configure the Scan feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to configure the HomeShield QoS feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to set up the HomeShield Parental Controls feature on a TP-Link Router
- How to set up the HomeShield Real-Time Protection feature on a TP-Link Router
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Why can’t I subscribe to the HomeShield service?
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-12-29||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 26.51 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.