How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Service
HomeShield is a built-in service, available in all HomeShield routers and Deco Mesh products. It is a home networking protection kit that covers all security scenarios with its network security, parental controls, QoS, and comprehensive reports.
HomeShield provides two subscription options, Advanced Parental Controls and Security+.
- Advanced Parental Controls helps you manage your kids' online time and bedtime and regulate the content and apps they have access to, letting them develop healthy digital habits.
- Security+ provides you with comprehensive and professional network security protection to protect your Wi-Fi network and all connected devices from virus attacks.
Every new user can get a 1-month free trial. All subscriptions are automatically renewed until cancelled. Follow the steps below to subscribe to TP-Link HomeShield for more advanced features. Of course, you can always upgrade to the TP-Link HomeShield service when using the basic features.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to subscribe to HomeShield services:
Note: In this article, we will take the Deco app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
1. Open Deco app. Swipe right to open the menu and select HomeShield.
2. In HomeShield Center, select the subscription service as needed and then follow app instructions to subscribe to the service.
Advanced Parental Controls
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.