Download for Tapo S200B
- Product Overview
Tapo S200B:How to Replace Battery
Tapo S200B:How to Reset
Tapo S200B:Remove Cover
How to Set Up Your Tapo Smart Button (Tapo S200B&Tapo S200D)
This guide will help you set up and place your Tapo smart button. Tapo is the easy way to turn your home into a smart home. With the Tapo Hub as a bridge, Tapo Smart Button works with a wide range of Tapo accessories. So you can easily control and monitor your home from anywhere. Learn more about Tapo smart ecosystem: https://www.tapo.com/More Fold
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to share my Tapo&Kasa Smart Devices with family
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- What Should I Do if My Tapo Sensors or Buttons Won’t Connect to My Tapo Hub?
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How Can I Put Tapo Smart Button in Pairing Mode?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to Replace the Battery for Tapo Smart Button
- How to Check Activities of Sensors and Buttons
- How to Reset Tapo Light Strip