Download for TL-WA5110G
- Product Overview
- What if I forget my wireless password of TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How do I configure Wireless Access Point to Multi-Point Bridge mode?
- How to select the operating mode of TP-Link wireless multiple modes devices
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender
- How to configure my TL-WA5110G or TL-WA5210G to work on Client Mode
- How do I configure TL-WA501G, TL-WA5110G, TL-WA500G, TL-WA601G to Point to Point Bridge mode?
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 1)?
- How to hard reset TP-Link wireless access points, extenders to factory defaults
- How to configure TL-WA5110G/TL-WA5210G as a repeater
- How do I configure TL-WA5110G/TL-WA5210G to wireless AP Client Router mode?
- How to setup TL-WA5110G,TL-WA901NDv1&v2,TL-WA801NDv1,TL-WA701ND v1 as repeater
- How do I configure wireless G Access Point to wireless AP-Client mode?
- How to connect my Media Player to the wireless network with AP client
- Why & How do I change the IP address of wireless Access Point & Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2012-02-17||Language: English||File Size: 1.04 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:For TL-WA5110G V2
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.