Download for TD-VG3511
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2013-03-22||Language: English||File Size: 14.93 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
Notes:For TD-VG3511 v1
TD-VG3511_V1_Easy Setup Assistant
|Published Date: 2013-03-12||Language: English||File Size: 10.13 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/Mac/Linux
Notes:For TD-VG3511 v1
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What can I do if I forget the login username/password of my DSL modem/router?
- How to set the voice mail if I use EWAN Mode on VOIP Modem Router?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How to connect to Internet by using Windows 7&Windows 8 built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to configure PPPoE connection on Mac pro
- How to connect to Internet by using Windows XP built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode
- How to Setup VOIP Function on VOIP Modem Router
- How to set up my VOIP function on VOIP Modem Router?(Exetel)
- How to setup my VoIP function on VoIP Modem Router?
- How to reset TP-Link products to factory defaults
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of TP-Link ADSL Modem Router
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link DSL modem & router
- How to turn VOIP Modem Router into an NBN-ready wireless router?
- How to set the voice mail if I use ADSL Mode on VOIP Modem Router?
- How to connect/install TP-Link DSL router into your network (Wired network connection)
- How to configure VOIP Modem Router to work with Asterisk Server?
- How to configure basic VOIP parameters on VOIP Modem Router?
- How to use a specific sip account or network to dial out certain numbers on VOIP Modem Router?
- How to make VOIP Modem Router transmit code start with asterisk?
- How to eliminate echo on VOIP Modem Router
- Unable to dial the extension number
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to reset TP-Link ADSL modem router to factory defaults
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2013-03-12||Language: English||File Size: 5.49 MB|
Notes:For TD-VG3511 v1
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.