Tải về cho Deco M9 Plus
- Tài Liệu
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- What can I do if I fail to connect to Deco?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- Nhiệt độ của Deco khi hoạt động
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- Fail to setup the slave Deco
- Common questions about Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- How many Deco units can I have in my home?
- Fail to setup main Deco
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng kỹ năng của Router TP-Link với Alexa
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- What can I do if I have a slow speed when connecting to the Deco network?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- LED feature of Deco
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Getting to know your Deco M5 app
- What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
- Deco app Dashboard explanation
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How many devices can be connected to a Deco network?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- Can I control my smart device through the Deco app?
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to Setup the Slave Deco to be the Main Deco?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco?
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How to make my TP-Link Wi-Fi products work with IFTTT?
- How do I disconnect TP-Link Router’s or Deco’s permissions of IFTTT?
- How to Change Owner Account on the Deco App
- How can I enable a guest network and share it with others?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Which wireless devices can I use to set up and manage my Deco network?
- How to add a GE Smart Switch to the Deco network?
- Using the Deco M5 Advanced Settings
- TP-Link Smart Bulb (Wi-Fi)
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Trigger and Action list of IFTTT that TP-Link Wi-Fi products Support?
- I use an Arris TG862 cable modem, why my Deco keeps failing to connect to TP-Link cloud?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How to configure IFTTT via TP-Link APP?
- Kwikset Smart Lock
- Why IFTTT Applets didn't work on my TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- SmartThings Arrival Sensor
- SmartThings Water Leak Sensor
- SmartThings Outlet
- SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- SmartThings Motion Sensor
- Securifi Door/Window Sensor
- Smartenit Motion Sensor
- Securifi Motion Sensor
- Centralite Motion Sensor
- Centralite Plug-In Module
- GE Link Smart Bulb
- TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch
- OSRAM Smart Bulb
- Philips Hue Light
- Gunilamp Smart Luminaire
- BeON Bulb
- Cree LED Bulb
- Sengled Bulb
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What are Deco’s Parental Controls?
- Can I enable both online activity and device QoS at the same time? Which one has a higher priority?
- What does Deco’s Quality of Service (QoS) do?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How can I update the Deco firmware and why should I update it?
- What is a guest network?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- Can I manage my Deco network remotely?
- What should I do if synchronization fails when adding a Deco?
- Can multiple accounts manage a Deco network at the same time?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Why am I unable to sign up?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Will Deco be sold in my region?
- What features does Deco support?
- Can I use Deco along with my current ISP?
- Can Deco replace my modem or router?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Do I need internet access when setting up Deco for the first time?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2_190926|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-10-14||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 20.17 MB|
|Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2_190809|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-08-23||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 20.17 MB|
|Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2_190801|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-08-16||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 20.17 MB|
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.