TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
HR - Admin Specialist
HR - Admin Specialist
Head office, 12A-15, Vincom Building, No. 45A Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, HCMCLearn More
- Experience on HR activities such as personnel administration process, disciplinary process, labor contract management, build and revise policies; monthly payroll preparation, checking timesheet, OT/BT;
- Execute and follow up compulsory Social insurance/Health insurance/Unemployment insurance: Open/ Close SI books for new hires/ resigned staff; Do monthly report on SI/HI/UI; Register health insurance cards; Verify and reconcile data with Social Insurance Department; Consult compulsory insurance to employees; Compliance to Insurance law and labor law; Proceed payment to Social Insurance Department & Execute claim process for benefits on SI/HI/UI;
- Execute the periodical audit activities: Prepare and provide supporting documents to submit to auditors; Verify and reconcile data, formula with auditor; Improvement action after audit finding;
- Bachelor degree; at least 3 years experiences on HR activities at trading company; experience & knowledge on Payroll, PIT, SI/HI/UI and Labour Law; Trade union relation as an advantage;
- Good command of MS office applications;
- Strong communicator & customer services skill; time management skill;
- Influence on English;
- We offer an attractive working environment with national and international career development opportunities based on performance and skills.
- We treat each other with mutual respect and trust, sharing information and knowledge through all levels. This must be seen as an exciting entry opportunity for an international career.
Income & Benefit
- We offer competitive benefits and a friendly work environment with a fully equipped employee fun room.
- Attractive salary
- Bonus based on performance
- Modern professional working environment with training from professional methodology
- Allowance: lunch, transportation, travel, extra insurance, telephone.
- Annual workshop/tourist with teambuilding
How to apply
- Qualified candidates please send your English resume and Application Form filled up to email: email@example.com