Tải về cho Deco M4(3-pack)
- Product Overview
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- What can I do if I fail to connect to Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- What can I do if I have a slow speed when connecting to the Deco network?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- LED feature of Deco
- Fail to setup the slave Deco
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng kỹ năng của Router TP-Link với Alexa
- Deco app Dashboard explanation
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How many devices can be connected to a Deco network?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- What should I do if I have more than one Deco models?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to Setup the Slave Deco to be the Main Deco?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- How to configure VLAN feature on Deco?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- What can I do if Deco stop working?
- Common questions about Deco
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- What’s a TP-Link ID?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What should I do if I want to use Deco along with my existing router?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- How to Change Owner Account on the Deco App
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- How can I enable a guest network and share it with others?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Which wireless devices can I use to set up and manage my Deco network?
- Why are my Deco units showing offline
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How many Deco units can I have in my home?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What are Deco’s Parental Controls?
- Can I enable both online activity and device QoS at the same time? Which one has a higher priority?
- What does Deco’s Quality of Service (QoS) do?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How can I update the Deco firmware and why should I update it?
- What is a guest network?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- Can I manage my Deco network remotely?
- What should I do if synchronization fails when adding a Deco?
- Can multiple accounts manage a Deco network at the same time?
- How can I change the email address bound to my TP-Link ID？
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Why am I unable to sign up?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Will Deco be sold in my region?
- What features does Deco support?
- Can I use Deco along with my current ISP?
- Can Deco replace my modem or router?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Do I need internet access when setting up Deco for the first time?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-08-26||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 11.11 MB|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-08-15||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 11.11 MB|
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.