Download for Archer C6
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?