Tải về cho RE305
- Product Overview
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender online(new logo)?
- How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new update and new logo)?
- How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of TP-Link Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to configure High Speed Mode in my Range Extender (new logo)
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- How to adjust Wi-Fi coverage of TP-Link Range Extender (new logo)?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
- How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
- How to setup the range extender via WPS button (new logo)?
- How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-03-25||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 7.45 MB|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-03-05||Ngôn Ngữ: Multi-language||File Size: 7.59 MB|
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
Phiên Bản Firmware