Download for HS110
- Product Overview
How to Setup Smart Actions in the TP-Link Kasa AppThis video will show you how to Setup the Smart Actions feature in the Kasa App.
Quick Tips - How to Create A schedule in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to create a schedule for the device in the Kasa App.
Quick Tips - How to Change your Time zone in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to set your time zone in the Kasa App.
Quick Tips - How to Create a Group in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to create a group of devices in the Kasa App.
How to Set Up a TP-Link Smart PlugThis video will guide you through the setup process and show you how to add smart plugs to your Wi-Fi network.
- General questions about Kasa Smart home products
- How to use the Grouping feature in Kasa app
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes and Kasa Cameras on iOS devices?
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product?
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug?
- Common questions about Smart Actions
- Some frequently asked questions about TP-Link smart plug and smart switch
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- Do TP-Link smart plug and switch support Single pole or Double pole?
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- How to create a TP-Link Cloud Account on Kasa app?
- How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
- How to make my TP-LINK Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa?
- How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings App?
- How to setup schedule, away mode and timer of TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch in Kasa APP?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- How to Adjust Time Setting in the KASA app
- How to make wireless password visible and continue the configuration of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
- How to use Scenes function in Kasa app?
- What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?
- How to find the firmware of your smart home device in the Kasa app?
- How to update firmware of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
- How to connect my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch to my home network via Kasa?
- How to use Sunrise & Sunset function
- How to connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Home
- What should I do if my Kasa device doesn't synchronize the time correctly?
- How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
- Frequently Asked Question About Energy Monitoring
- How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices?
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home
- How to Link Google Assistant to your TP-Link Kasa Account (Smartphone App)
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-10-16||Language: English||File Size: 2.89 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Kasa
- TP-Link Kasa provides the easiest way to manage and control your smart life products.