Download voor Deco X80-5G
- Product Overview
- General Questions about HomeShield Pro Service
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- Fail to setup main Deco
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- How to connect Deco with Starlink
- Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of Wi-Fi6/Wi-Fi6E/Wi-Fi7 products(Router/Range Extender/Deco)
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- What should I do if I failed to login Deco App?
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- Why are my Deco units/clients showing offline on Deco App?
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- What should I do if my Deco 4G/5G Product shows No Signal or No Service on Deco App?
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- How to configure Internet Settings on 3G/4G or 4G/5G Deco router
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco
- How to add an additional unit to your Deco network
- How to Create a New Network in the Deco App
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to install 5G external antennas on Deco X80-5G?
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- How to use SMS Service on 3G/4G or 4G/5G Deco router
- How to use PIN Management on 3G/4G or 4G/5G Deco router
- How to configure Data Settings on 3G/4G or 4G/5G Deco router
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- How to add manager account of Deco
- How to change the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- How to set up 3G/4G or 4G/5G Backup on Deco router
- How to set up 3G/4G or 4G/5G Deco Routers?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- General questions about Deco
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- How to control the TP-Link router/Deco with Google Assistant
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
Hoe vind ik de hardware versie van een TP-Link product?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco X80-5G((EU)_V1_2.1.0 Build 20230224
|Publicatiedatum: 2023-03-02||Taal: Meertalig||Bestandsgrootte: 161.40 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Deco X80-5G(EU)_V1_2.0.0 Build 20220720
|Publicatiedatum: 2023-02-02||Taal: Meertalig||Bestandsgrootte: 164.90 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Deco X80-5G(EU)_V1_1.0.0 Build 20220218
|Publicatiedatum: 2022-09-05||Taal: Meertalig||Bestandsgrootte: 439.47 KB|
First firmware released for Deco X80-5G(1-pack)(EU) 1.0
Gebruik van Firmware van Derde Partijen in TP-Link Producten
Sommige officiële firmware voor TP-Link producten kunnen vervangen worden door firmware van derde partijen, zoals DD-WRT. TP-Link is niet verplicht hier onderhoud of ondersteunig op te bieden en garandeert ook niet prestaties of stabiliteit van firmware van een derde partij. Schade aan het product door gebruik van firmware van een derde partij zal de garantie doen vervallen.
Open Source Code voor Programmeerders (GPL)
Houd er rekening mee dat: De producten van TP-Link deels software codes bevatten van derde partijen, inclusief software codes naar de GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Versie 1/Versie 2/Versie 3 of GNU Lager General Public License ("LGPL"). U kunt de betreffende software voorwaarde gebruiken in lijn met de GPL licentievoorwaarden.
U kunt de betreffende GPL licentievoorwaren hier bekijken, printen en downloaden. U vindt de download van de GPL source codes van de betreffende software in een TP-Link product en meer informatie, inclusief een lijst met TP-Link software voorzien van GPL software codes, onder GPL Code Center.
De betreffende programma's zijn uitgegeven ZONDER ENKELE GARANTIE; Zelfs ZONDER de impliciete garantie van VERKOOPBAARHEID of GESCHIKTHEID VOOR EEN BEPAALDE DOEL. Zie de betreffende GNU See the respective GNU Algemene Openbare Licentie voor meer details.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.