Utrecht AreaLearn More
Founded in 1996, TP-LINK has become one of the world's leading providers of SOHO & SMB networking products, offering both innovative and award winning solutions to the market. Ranked No. 1 provider of WLAN products, TP-LINK supply to over 120 countries, serving tens of millions of consumers worldwide.
TP-LINK is a company that is fully committed to developing its products, services and consumer relations through extensive R&D, strict Quality Assurance practices, and effective outreach initiatives. Customer loyalty through interaction, focus and feedback are policies that help form the TP-LINK culture, as well as a commitment to achieve, and a dedication to innovate.
In their efforts, TP-LINK's global achievements in the industry have received both recognition and respect, proving their level of quality and commitment time and time again. TP-LINK continue to develop award-winning products, offering a complete range of networking solutions consisting of Routers, Adapters, Cameras, Switches, and many other Wired and Wireless devices for both Home and Office use.
- Manage office suppliers and offce purchase
- Assit in fleet management
- RMA flow management
- Manage office current stock inventories
- Assist in company event holding
- Maintain and advise office procedure and policies to HR manager
- Assist the HR manager in other work aspects and inquiries
- HBO/WO student eligible to work as an intern
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English, Dutch is a plus
- Familiar with office software, Excel is a must.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Structured and well organised
What we Offer：
Internship subsidy: 750 euro/month based on 40 hours per week plus travel reimbursement
Are you interested in the above position and does the description suit your profile? Please sent your resume, photo and expected salary to Email: email@example.com