ISP Pre-Sales Engineer
ISP Pre-Sales Engineer
Utrecht AreaLearn More
This is your chance on being part of developing the ISP + Telecom channel while working for world’s largest networking manufacturer. Together with our NL Sales Director you will be our go-to guy/girl when it comes to deployment, technical analysis, testing, providing support to and share knowledge of our product assortment and customers who operate in telecom and ISP channels. You will work closely with internal and external vendors and suppliers to find out the root cause analysis and solution, and report to / team up with our NL Sales director in order to create a successful long-term strategic development of the business.
· You will conduct onsite product demonstrations, answer technical questions, contribute to proposals, analyze clients’ needs, and develop technical solutions in a pre-sales ISP environment;
· Become the technical subject matter expert on TP-Link Business Networking products, gateways and (upcoming) standards and requirements. You will be able to share your knowledge about features, functions, and benefits and discuss these with our ISP partners and HQ;
· You understand customer and partner’s technical requirements on projects and, together with our Sales Director, create propositions based on these technical and commercial requirements;
· You will create design/deployment guides for both external and internal audiences to ensure a deep understanding of out solutions and easy local onboarding of our services
· You are able to demontstrate strong interpersonal presentation and troubleshooting skills;
· Work with the TP-Link ISP team on strategic sales initiatives (customer outreach, Channel training, etc.) to grow the TP-Link business in The Netherlands;
Desired Skills and Experience
· Proven track record of 2-3 years in a similiar role; past product and project experience with ISP projects or working for an ISP.
· Experience of networking and tele-communications products and solutions
· Good knowledge of Gateway products and standards is a MUST. (Knowledge of DSL/VDSL/GPON/Fiber Connection/4G/5G etc,.)
· Good Knowledge of extention products is a Pré. (Knowledge or experience of repeaters, Adapters, Range extenders, etc.)
· Ability to build rapport and testing with customers, ISP, Telco and hardware/software vendors as well as a problem-solving mindset and a positive approach to tasks.
· Expert knowledge in full stack networking, wireless site surveys, network design, network security strategies, capacity planning, and common networking deployment challenges
· Expert knowledge in end-to-end network troubleshooting;
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities;
· CCNA, CCNP certification is a plus;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch & English) is a MUST.
· Self starting and willing to pioneer, we are at a starting point in our development
We offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment;
- Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling;
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities.
Who Are We
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of Wi-Fi devices, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
If you want to join a young, motivated team, we look forward to meeting you! Please send your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
TP-Link Enterprises Netherlands B.V.
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws