Download for HS300
- Product Overview
Quick Tips: How to Link your Kasa Account to Google AssistantThis video will show you how to how to link your Kasa Account to Google Assistant for voice control.
Quick Tips: How to Link your Kasa Account to Amazon AlexaThis video will show you how to how to link your Kasa Account to Google Assistant for voice control.
How to Setup Smart Actions in the TP-Link Kasa AppThis video will show you how to Setup the Smart Actions feature in the Kasa App.
Quick Tips - How to Create A schedule in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to create a schedule for the device in the Kasa App.
Quick Tips - How to Change your Time zone in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to set your time zone in the Kasa App.
Quick Tips - How to Create a Group in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to create a group of devices in the Kasa App.
- How to use offset and fade rate feature when schedule sunrise and sunset in Kasa app
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes and Kasa Cameras on iOS devices?
- What should I do if the smart plug or smart switch cannot turn on/off the appliance properly?
- How to connect my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch to my home network via Kasa?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- Common questions about Smart Actions
- General questions about Kasa Smart home products
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug?
- How to connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Home
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- How to make Kasa smart devices controlled local only
- How to make my TP-Link Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa?
- How to use the Grouping feature in Kasa app
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- How to connect your HS300 KP303 to the home network via Kasa app?
- Some frequently asked questions about TP-Link smart plug and smart switch
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- Do TP-Link smart plug and switch support Single pole or Double pole?
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- How to create a TP-Link Cloud Account on Kasa app?
- How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
- How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings App?
- How to setup schedule, away mode and timer of TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch in Kasa APP?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- How to Adjust Time Setting in the KASA app
- How to make wireless password visible and continue the configuration of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
- How to use Scenes function in Kasa app?
- What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?
- How to find the firmware of your smart home device in the Kasa app?
- How to update firmware of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
- How to use Sunrise & Sunset function
- Common question about HS300
- What should I do if my Kasa device doesn't synchronize the time correctly?
- How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?
- Frequently Asked Question About Energy Monitoring
- How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands
- Can a HS300 be plugged into a power strip, another surge protector or an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)?
- Can I use a surge protector with a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet?
- Can I replace the fuses in my surge protector?
- What is the purpose of the circuit breaker on the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip?
- What is clamping voltage or VPR (voltage protection rating) on a surge protector?
- What is a power surge/spike and how can a surge protector help?
- Why do you need surge protection?
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices?
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home
- How to Link Google Assistant to your TP-Link Kasa Account (Smartphone App)