Download for HS300
- Product Overview
Quick Tips - How to Create a Group in the Kasa AppThis video will show you how to create a group of devices in the Kasa App.
How to Register a Product on the TP-Link Warranty Portal (U.S. Only)A guide to assist you in creating an account and registering a product on the TP-Link Warranty Portal. This guide is for US customers only.
- How to make my TP-LINK Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa?
- General questions about Kasa Smart home products
- How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings App?
- Common questions about Smart Actions
- Some frequently asked questions about TP-Link smart plug and Kasa APP
- How to setup schedule, away mode and timer of TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch in Kasa APP?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- How to connect your HS300 to the home network via Kasa app?
- How to Adjust Time Setting in the KASA app
- How to make wireless password visible and continue the configuration of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
- How to use Scenes function in Kasa app?
- What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product?
- How to find the firmware of your smart home device in the Kasa app?
- How to create a TP-Link Cloud Account on Kasa app?
- How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
- How to update firmware of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
- How to connect my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch to my home network via Kasa?
- How to use Sunrise & Sunset function
- How to connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Home
- Common question about HS300
- What should I do if my Kasa device doesn't synchronize the time correctly?
- How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
- Frequently Asked Question About Energy Monitoring
- How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands
- Can a HS300 be plugged into a power strip, another surge protector or an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)?
- Can I use a surge protector with a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet?
- Can I replace the fuses in my surge protector?
- What is the purpose of the circuit breaker on the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip?
- What is clamping voltage or VPR (voltage protection rating) on a surge protector?
- What is a power surge/spike and how can a surge protector help?
- Why do you need surge protection?
- How to use the Grouping feature in Kasa app
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices?
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on iOS devices?
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home
- How to Link Google Assistant to your TP-Link Kasa Account (Smartphone App)