Download for Tapo C200
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
Quick Tips - Installing a MicroSD Card in an Indoor Tapo Camera
This Quick Tips video will show you how to install a MicroSD card on an indoor Tapo Camera.More Fold
Downloading a Recorded Clip from a Tapo Camera
How to download and save a Recorded clip on a Tapo CameraMore Fold
Quick Tips - Adjusting the Video Quality on a Tapo Camera
A video from TP-Link's Quick Tips Series of videos that show you how to quickly adjust the quality of the video resolution on a Tapo CameraMore Fold
How to Mount Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera to a Wall: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
How to Reset Your Tapo Pan&Tilt Wi-Fi Camera: Tapo C200/Tapo C210/ TC70
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
This video will show you how to link your TP-Link Tapo account to Google AssistantMore Fold
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
This Video will show you how to integrate your Tapo account to Amazon AlexaMore Fold
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting)?
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- Which microSD cards are supported on Tapo and Kasa Cameras?
- How to upgrade or downgrade my Tapo Care subscription
- How can I subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan?
- Motion Detection Is Not Working On TP-Link Camera
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?
- How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards
- How to reduce motion detections from rain, snow or insects,etc
- What should I do if I cannot make Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Alexa or Google Home
- How to make my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Amazon Alexa
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera
- How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera
- How to Protect Your TP-Link Camera From being Stolen
- How to set up the Tapo camera
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- What should I do if my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?
- What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?
- How to check the network connection stability of a Tapo Camera
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- Getting to know your Tapo Camera App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- Information related to the Tapo Care free trial
- Tapo Care Cancellation and Refund
- How to Mount Your Tapo Pan & Tilt Camera to a Wall
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo APP?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) with your families
- How to add new cameras to my Tapo Care plan
- How to reset my Tapo camera
- What to do if firmware update of my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) failed?
- How to Install an SD card for my Tapo camera
- How to create an account in Tapo app
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from Tapo camera
Firmware Release Note
Refer the FAQ to update firmware.
Tapo C200(US)_V3.6_1.3.3 Build 230228
|Published Date: 2023-03-29|
Modifications and Bug Fixes: