How to Find the IP Address of my Tapo or Kasa Camera
Note: Some Tapo battery cameras or doorbells require a hub and do not connect to the router directly. These types of cameras do not have an IP address.
There are two ways of locating the IP address of the camera.
The Tapo C200 is used in the example below.
Method 1: Via the Tapo app
1. In the Home screen of the Tapo app, tap your camera to navigate to its Live View page (or you can tap the Cameras tab → Manage on your camera to navigate to the Live View page).
2. Once at the the Live View, tap the icon in the top-right corner to enter the camera’s Device Settings menu.
3. Tap Device Info, then you will be able to find the IP address of your camera.
Method 2: Via the web management page of your router
We use the TP-Link Archer C7 in the example below.
1. Log in to the web management page of your router.
2. Go to Advanced → Network → DHCP Server and locate the DHCP Client List section to find the IP address of your camera.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.