Download for Archer C2300
- Product Overview
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web InterfaceThis video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interface
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to Register a Product on the TP-Link Warranty Portal (U.S. Only)A guide to assist you in creating an account and registering a product on the TP-Link Warranty Portal. This guide is for US customers only.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
Setting Up Your TP-Link Router Via The Web GUIThis video will show you how to set up your TP-Link router via the web GUI
How to Connect your TP-Link Router to IFTTThow to connect and use IFTTT with your compatible TP-Link router.
Connecting Amazon Alexa to your TP-Link RouterThis video will show you how to set up and connect your Amazon Alexa to your TP-Link router.
Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link RouterHow to Set Up and Use the New TP-LINK HomeCare Suite
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link Router
- Setting up the HomeCare QOS feature using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP
- How to use Printer Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router
- What is Alexa Integration?
- Performance Comparison Chart of TP-Link Wireless Router
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Using HomeCare QOS features in a TP-Link Router
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet even though the configuration is finished(new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure the Archer Router in Access Point mode?
- How to Setup HomeCare Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- Using the HomeCare Antivirus features on your TP-Link Router using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to make my TP-Link Wi-Fi products work with IFTTT?
- How do I disconnect TP-Link Router’s or Deco’s permissions of IFTTT?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- Alexa Compatibility for TP-Link SOHO products
- How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
- How does the TP-Link HomeCare complimentary three-year period work?
- IFTTT Compatibility for TP-Link Wi-Fi router products
- How to use Tether to setup your TP-Link Router
- How to bind my TP-Link ID to an Alexa-supported product?
- How to bind my TP-Link ID to an IFTTT-supported product?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers?
- Trigger and Action list of IFTTT that TP-Link Wi-Fi products Support?
- How to configure IFTTT via TP-Link APP?
- Using HomeCare parental controls on a TP-Link Router
- What Antivirus Features are available in a HomeCare enabled TP-Link Router
- Why IFTTT Applets didn't work on my TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-09-03||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 39.30 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-09-22||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 38.89 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-03-02||Language: English||File Size: 34.19 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2018-05-03||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.13
|Published Date: 2017-03-14||Language: English||File Size: 14.26MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.