Download for KP401
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app
- How to Set a Schedule for Multiple Kasa Devices at Once
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product
- How to set up my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch via Kasa
- What should I do if the smart plug or smart switch cannot turn on/off the appliance properly?
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- What should I do if my Kasa device (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?