Download for Archer C90
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser?
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-03-12||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 15.18 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-04-24||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 15.68 MB|
First firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.