Download for Archer C2700
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to setup PPTP VPN on TP Link routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up PPTP VPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers(new logo)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- Setting up the HomeCare QoS feature using the TP-Link Tether App
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router?
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- How to set up Portal Authentication for guest network (new logo)?
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)?
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)?
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare features after the complimentary expires?
- What is Alexa Integration?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- Using the HomeCare Antivirus features on your TP-Link Router using the TP-Link Tether App
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
- Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link Router
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
- Using HomeCare QOS features in a TP-Link Router
- How to Setup HomeCare Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Using HomeCare parental controls on a TP-Link Router
- What Antivirus Features are available in a HomeCare enabled TP-Link Router
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-01-17||Language: English||File Size: 26.93 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-06-12||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.32 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-05-15||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.33 MB|
First firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.