Download for Archer A2300
- Product Overview
TP-Link wireless router quick setup
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web InterfaceThis video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interface
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
Setting Up Your TP-Link Router Via The Web GUIThis video will show you how to set up your TP-Link router via the web GUI
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How to use Printer Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-01-29||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 38.99 MB|
|Published Date: 2018-01-17||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 39.00 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-02-10||Language: English||File Size: 33.97 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2019-11-07||Language: English||File Size: 972.74 KB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2017-03-14||Language: English||File Size: 14.26MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.