Download for HS200P3
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo & Kasa smart devices in the Tapo App
- How to Add Kasa Devices to the Tapo App
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo or Kasa smart devices using the Tapo app?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app
- How to Set a Schedule for Multiple Kasa Devices at Once
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product
- What should I do if the smart plug or smart switch cannot turn on/off the appliance properly?
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- What should I do if my Kasa device (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?
- Do TP-Link smart plug and switch support Single pole or Double pole?
Firmware Release Note
Refer the FAQ to update firmware.
HS200(US)_V5_1.0.11 Build 230908
|Published Date: 2023-11-14|
Enhanced stability of wireless connection.
HS200(US)_V5_1.0.10 Build 230518
|Published Date: 2023-07-19|
Modifications and Bug Fixes: