Download for RE190
- Visión General
- How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender online(new logo)?
- How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of TP-Link Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to configure High Speed Mode in my Range Extender (new logo)
- How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
- How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
- How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
- How to setup the range extender via WPS button (new logo)?
- How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-11-29||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 7.65 MB|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-11-06||Idioma: Multi-language||Tamaño de Archivo: 8.29 MB|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2019-09-30||Idioma: English||Tamaño de Archivo: 8.29 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
Versión de Firmware