Download for TL-WR740N
Easy Setup Assistant TL-WR740N_V1_100916
|Published Date: 2010-09-16||Language: English||File Size: 9.4 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router ?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on my TP-Link wireless Router? (Green UI)
- How to set up Port forwarding feature on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router?
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK on TP-Link Wireless 11N Router?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-Link 11N Wireless Router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers(green UI)
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to find the wireless key on the 11N router?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-Link Wireless Router (older green UI)?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.