Download for RE205
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of TP-Link Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
- How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to setup the range extender via WPS button (new logo)?
- How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name