Download voor Deco X20
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
Deco X20 Unboxing
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco?
- General questions about Deco
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable or suddenly lost internet when connected to the Deco network?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco?
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare features after the complimentary expires?
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?
- How to control the TP-Link router with Google Assistant?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- Can different Deco models work together?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
Hoe vind ik de hardware versie van een TP-Link product?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Publicatiedatum: 2021-07-08||Taal: Meertalig||Bestandsgrootte: 23.56 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Publicatiedatum: 2021-05-13||Taal: Meertalig||Bestandsgrootte: 23.56 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Publicatiedatum: 2021-04-16||Taal: Meertalig||Bestandsgrootte: 23.56 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Gebruik van Firmware van Derde Partijen in TP-Link Producten
Sommige officiële firmware voor TP-Link producten kunnen vervangen worden door firmware van derde partijen, zoals DD-WRT. TP-Link is niet verplicht hier onderhoud of ondersteunig op te bieden en garandeert ook niet prestaties of stabiliteit van firmware van een derde partij. Schade aan het product door gebruik van firmware van een derde partij zal de garantie doen vervallen.
Open Source Code voor Programmeerders (GPL)
Houd er rekening mee dat: De producten van TP-Link deels software codes bevatten van derde partijen, inclusief software codes naar de GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Versie 1/Versie 2/Versie 3 of GNU Lager General Public License ("LGPL"). U kunt de betreffende software voorwaarde gebruiken in lijn met de GPL licentievoorwaarden.
U kunt de betreffende GPL licentievoorwaren hier bekijken, printen en downloaden. U vindt de download van de GPL source codes van de betreffende software in een TP-Link product en meer informatie, inclusief een lijst met TP-Link software voorzien van GPL software codes, onder GPL Code Center.
De betreffende programma's zijn uitgegeven ZONDER ENKELE GARANTIE; Zelfs ZONDER de impliciete garantie van VERKOOPBAARHEID of GESCHIKTHEID VOOR EEN BEPAALDE DOEL. Zie de betreffende GNU See the respective GNU Algemene Openbare Licentie voor meer details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.