TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the NL office (TP-Link Enterprises Netherlands B.V.), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-Link offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Partner Account Manager
Partner Account Manager
- Are you a driven indirect sales with experience and a strong network at Enterprises business in the field of automation / networking?
- Do you have strength in generating new business and on the other side do you think it is important to manage existing relationships well?
- Are you ready for a new challenge within a fast-growing and dynamic organization?
- Do you enjoy pioneering and get the chance to completely redesign the channel?
Then TP-LINK offers you the opportunity to take a nice step in your career!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate leads and approach prospects in collaboration with (indirect) partners, with a preference for Medium and Large Enterprise corporate reseller;
- Visit, manage and expand existing customers as well as realize new business;
- Develop new concepts and services within the target market;
- Positioning the TP-LINK brand in the Enterprise segment;
- Design and implement the ME and LE strategies in the short and medium term;
- Work together with the Channel Sales and General Manager for Benelux;
- Responsible for the customer approach in the B2B / Enterprises channel
- Tasks and responsibilities:
- You have university work and thinking level.
- You are bilingual (NL & FR) and knowledge of the English language is a requirement (the language of TP-LINK is English).
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in an indirect sales position, or if you have sales and account management experience within a B2B or Enterprises environment
- Knowledge of network products or similar industry is a plus.
- You are experienced in developing total solutions.
- You are experienced in making sales targets and marketing strategies.
- You are experienced in obtaining and handling tenders, bids and RFPs is a plus
- You can build on your own network within the TP-link customer group and able to expand it.
- You are ambitious, enterprising, commercial and independent.
- You are a passionate team player
What we offer
- Excellent salary package
- Pleasant, flexible and international working environment
- A lot of freedom in determining your agenda and planning
- Obviously, a lease car, laptop, telephone
- Real career opportunities.
TP-Link is always on the lookout for energetic individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. We have grown considerably in the past year and would like to take the next step with you!
Are you interested in the position and do you fit the profile? Then send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your salary wish and first date of availability. Depending on your experience, you will be invited for an interview in our office.