Descarga para Deco P9(3-pack)
- Visión General
Vídeo de configuración
How to set up TP Link Powline Mesh Wi FiThis video guides you step by step to set up your TP-Link Powerline Mesh Wi-Fi System in Router and AP mode. With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- Qué hacer para usar Deco con su Router actual?
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- General Questions about the Powerline or PLC Backhaul Feature of Deco
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- QoS de Deco M5
- Ajuste de control parental en Deco M5 de TP-Link
- Cómo configurar el Reenvío de Puertos en su Deco?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- La unidad principal Deco tiene alguna incidencia
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco?
- Cómo configurar Deco para que funcione en modo Punto de Acceso?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Cambie la configuración inalámbrica en su Deco M5
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- Cómo Cambiar el nombre de cada Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- ¿Cuál es el significao de los diferentes colores del LED?
- Cómo cambiar el servidor DNS en mi Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- ¿Cómo filtro el contenido online de mis hijos?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2021-01-27||Idioma: Multi-language||Tamaño de Archivo: 12.13 MB|
Modifications and Bug fixes:
|Fecha de Publicación: 2020-10-09||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 12.06 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Fecha de Publicación: 2020-09-15||Idioma: Multi-language||Tamaño de Archivo: 12.13 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.