Download for Tapo S200D
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
How to Set Up Your Tapo Smart Button (Tapo S200B&Tapo S200D)
This guide will help you set up and place your Tapo smart button. Tapo is the easy way to turn your home into a smart home. With the Tapo Hub as a bridge, Tapo Smart Button works with a wide range of Tapo accessories. So you can easily control and monitor your home from anywhere. Learn more about Tapo smart ecosystem: https://www.tapo.com/More Fold
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How Can I Put Tapo Smart Button in Pairing Mode?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts on iOS devices
- How to Replace the Battery for Tapo Smart Button
- How to Check Activities of Sensors and Buttons