Download for Deco E4
- Product Overview
How to Set Up TP-Link Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi(Deco E4)
This video guides you step by step to set up your TP-Link Deco E4 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.More Fold
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- General questions about Deco
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable or suddenly lost internet when connected to the Deco network?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- LED feature of Deco
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-12-30||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 11.96 MB|
Modifications and Bug fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.