Download for Archer C6
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to setup PPTP VPN on TP Link routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up PPTP VPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web InterfaceThis video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interface
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router and Deco?
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router?
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-12-15||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 14.92 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes
|Published Date: 2021-07-23||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 16.03 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes
Noted: For Archer C6(EU) 3.20
|Published Date: 2021-04-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 16.01 MB|
First Firmware Released
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.