Download for Archer AX20
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
How to setup PPTP VPN on TP Link routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up PPTP VPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
TP Link Archer AX Series Unboxing and Setup (for Archer AX10, etc.)
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How Do I Use VPN Client to Access a Remote VPN Server
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router?
- Fragment and Forge vulnerabilities(FragAttacks) Statement
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router (new logo-case 2)?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- How to set up IPv6 service for BT/Hyperoptic(UK) on the wireless router
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)?
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?