Download for Deco P7
How to setup a TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi systemHow to install and configure your TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
How to set up the TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi SystemThis video introduces the installation and configuration processes of TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System, and Deco M9 Plus is taken as an example.
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- How to control the TP-Link router with Google Assistant?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare Pro features after the complimentary expires?
- How to Link your TP-Link Router to Google Assistant
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- General Questions about the Powerline or PLC Backhaul Feature of Deco
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- What can I do if I have a slow speed when connecting to the Deco network?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Can different Deco models work together?
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- What is Alexa Integration?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?
- Common questions about Deco
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- How many Deco units can I have in my home?
- Fail to setup main Deco
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- LED feature of Deco
- Getting to know your Deco M5 app
- What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
- Deco app Dashboard explanation
- How many devices can be connected to a Deco network?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How can I enable a guest network and share it with others?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Which wireless devices can I use to set up and manage my Deco network?
- Using the Deco M5 Advanced Settings
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What are Deco’s Parental Controls?
- Can I enable both online activity and device QoS at the same time? Which one has a higher priority?
- What does Deco’s Quality of Service (QoS) do?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How can I update the Deco firmware and why should I update it?
- What is a guest network?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- Can I manage my Deco network remotely?
- What should I do if synchronization fails when adding a Deco?
- Can multiple accounts manage a Deco network at the same time?
- Why am I unable to sign up?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Will Deco be sold in my region?
- What features does Deco support?
- Can I use Deco along with my current ISP?
- Can Deco replace my modem or router?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- Do I need internet access when setting up Deco for the first time?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-10-09||Language: English||File Size: 14.71 MB|
|Published Date: 2020-05-08||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 14.71 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-09-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 14.11 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.