What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
Failed to update the main Deco
- Disconnect the main Deco from your front-end modem/router, restart (power off and then power on again) both the main Deco and the modem/router. After that, try Update Deco again on the Deco app.
- If the problem still exists, please contact TP-Link support and provide the MAC address of your main Deco together with your TP-Link ID.
Failed to update the satellite Deco
- Restart the main Deco, put the satellite Deco closer to the main Deco, and try to update again.
- Connect the satellite Deco directly to the Ethernet port of the main Deco. Then try to update again.
- If the problem persists, please contact TP-Link support and provide the MAC address of the satellite Deco together with your TP-Link ID.
To get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.