What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
Fail to update main Deco
1. Disconnect the main Deco from modem/router, power off and on both the Deco and modem/router. Then try firmware update on the Deco app again.
2. If problem still exists, please contact TP-Link support and provide main Deco’s MAC address (printed on the bottom), your TP-Link ID, ISP and speedtest result in the Deco app.
Fail to update remote Deco
1. Power off and on the main Deco, put the fail-to-update unit closer to the main Deco and update again.
2. Connect remote Deco directly to the Ethernet port on main Deco. Try update again.
3. Please contact TP-Link support and provide your TP-Link ID.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.