TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-Link UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-Link offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
TP-Link UKLearn More
About the job
We are looking for Business Assistant reporting to Country Manager of UK. You will be part of sales team to assess the sales functions, objectives and help to managing existing customer relationship, and with additional responsibilities added as our clients continue to expand.
- Assist with the management of the distribution network;
- Handle all customer enquiries and queries, ensuring timely and accurate response and provide customer service;
- Co-ordinate administration for the new customers;
- Liaison with HQ in China by following up their requirements and providing sales reports on regular basis;
- Maintaining product data and pricing;
- Organizing stock for listing sales, packaging and disposal where necessary;
- Identify problems concerned with business strategy policy, organization, procedures, methods and markets with solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least Bachelor degree in any disciplinary;
- Preferable related working experience;
- Ability to work cross-culturally and adapt to different working practices and principles;
- Ability to understand the needs of business to business environment;
- Ability to liaise closely with partners and other departments and cope well under the pressure of tight deadlines on numerous projects;
- Project management and organizational skills;
- Business and market analysis skills, have good sense of numbers;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
TP-LINK is always on the lookout for energetic individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-LINK UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the quaPlease send your resume to
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.