Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Switches for VoIP
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
Book a no obligation business network site survey so we can help you build the right wireless network for your business today, with the capacity to power tomorrow.
Due to no two offices are the same, one of our highly experienced network engineers will conduct a professional network Site Survey. This thorough wireless network audit will unearth your current network strengths and weaknesses. This information forms the basis of your tailored report.
Following the network site survey, our team will compile a bespoke report packed with actionable insights and industry best of breed infrastructure recommendations designed so you can deliver a high speed, secure, easy to manage and future proof wireless network.
Book Site Survey
Engineering & Scheduling
* Due to the covid-19, we only offer desktop survey at the moment.
Our network predictive survey tools and software allow TP-Link’s engineers to compile a detailed network report for each environment that incorporates physical building layout, floor space, physical barriers (eg. walls, large equipments), and coverage areas. TP-Link's predictive tools let us customize a wireless network design to deliver you coverage where your business call for the most. Rather than purchasing additional bunches of hardware and licenses for wireless access point coverage that might be not necessary, our site survey can let you know where to have those equipments deployed that will optimize coverage effciency; saving you money while offering full coverage where is necessary.
Need an internet solution for your small or medium size business? We suggest to use our online advisor to create custom recommendations to get your personalized solution including product and deployment recommendation.
Please take a moment to read these general terms and conditions that have been developed to ensure that you get the best possible service and advice from the free site survey.
• The customer agrees to prepare the site according to any instructions the TP-Link team may give prior to the survey taking place. The customer will provide TP-Link with reasonable access to; the site, relevant communications infrastructure, and agree to any other reasonable requests for information required to complete the survey.
• The customer will obtain any permissions required for TP-Link to undertake the site survey.
• The customer will also provide the appropriate staff to accompany TP-Link’s staff or contractors, where required by the site regulations.
• The customer and TP-Link will meet each other's reasonable safety and security requirements when on site. If the customer or TP-Link damages the other's equipment they must pay for any repair or replacement required. This does not apply where damage results from normal use.
• TP-Link will survey the site and will notify the customer once the survey is complete. TP-Link will provide the customer with a copy of the resulting survey report with product recommendations.
• TP-Link will endeavour to complete the survey by the date agreed with the customer, but all dates are estimates. If the customer delays or prevents TP-Link from undertaking the survey at the time agreed, TP-Link may claim a reasonable extension to any date agreed under clause.
• TP-Link reserves the right to refuse a network survey request based on a pre-qualification conversation.
For Home Networking
For Smart Home
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.