Download for Deco X20
- Product Overview
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
Deco X20 Unboxing
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- Hur ändrar man ägare av deco nätverket? (SE)
- Vad är det för skillnad på router läge och åtkomstpunkts (accesspoint) läge? (SE)
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Kan man koppla ihop dom olika deco enheterna via lan kabel? (SE)
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Hur aktiverar jag ett gästnätverk? (SE)
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Common questions about Deco
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- Vad är ett TP-link ID? (SE)
- Hur konfigurerar man IPTV på ett deco system? (SE)
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare Pro features after the complimentary expires?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. (SE)
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Hur skall jag göra ifall jag har olika deco modeller? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man Deco huvudenhet? (SE)
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- Addera en till deco enhet till mitt deco nätverk. (SE)
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- How many Deco units can I have in my home?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- Är det normalt att deco enheterna blir varma? (SE)
- Hur aktiverar jag WPS funktionen på ett deco system? (SE)
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- LED feature of Deco
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
- Deco app Dashboard explanation
- Hur många enheter kan man ansluta till sitt deco nätverk? (SE)
- Hur loggar man in i webb gränssnittet? (SE)
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- Vad kan påverka den trådlösa räckvidden och hastigheten på mitt deco nätverk? (SE)
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- Hur sätter man upp port forwarding för mitt deco system? (SE)
- Hur skapar man ett deco nätverk? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man deco till att bli åtkomstpunkt (accesspunkt)? (SE)
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- Vad kan jag göra ifall det inte går att öppna en webbsida? (SE)
- Hur ändrar jag DNS inställningarna på mitt deco system? (SE)
- Hur stänger man av SIP ALG? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man lan ip adressen på sitt deco system? (SE)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Which wireless devices can I use to set up and manage my Deco network?
- Using the Deco M5 Advanced Settings
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What are Deco’s Parental Controls?
- Can I enable both online activity and device QoS at the same time? Which one has a higher priority?
- What does Deco’s Quality of Service (QoS) do?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How can I update the Deco firmware and why should I update it?
- What is a guest network?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- Can I manage my Deco network remotely?
- What should I do if synchronization fails when adding a Deco?
- Can multiple accounts manage a Deco network at the same time?
- Why am I unable to sign up?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Will Deco be sold in my region?
- What features does Deco support?
- Can I use Deco along with my current ISP?
- Can Deco replace my modem or router?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- Do I need internet access when setting up Deco for the first time?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-02-24||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 23.63 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.