Download for Deco M9 Plus
How To Setup TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi For Singtel
How to setup a TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi system
How to install and configure your TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi SystemMore Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.More Fold
How to add a TP-Link smart bulb to the Deco M9 Plus network
- Varför får jag varningar om svag säkerhet på min apple enhet?
- Kan man koppla ihop dom olika deco enheterna via lan kabel? (SE)
- Deco installationsstegen. (SE)
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- Addera en till deco enhet till mitt deco nätverk. (SE)
- Hur skapar man ett deco nätverk? (SE)
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- Vad kan jag göra ifall det inte går att öppna en webbsida? (SE)
- Hur skall jag göra ifall jag har olika deco modeller? (SE)
- Why are my Deco units/clients showing offline or “We couldn’t find Deco” on Deco App?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Vad är ett TP-link ID? (SE)
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- Hur ändrar man ägare av deco nätverket? (SE)
- Troubleshooting for Deco upgrade Utility
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- Hur stänger man av SIP ALG? (SE)
- Hur konfigurerar man IPTV på ett deco system? (SE)
- Hur aktiverar jag WPS funktionen på ett deco system? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man lan ip adressen på sitt deco system? (SE)
- Fail to setup main Deco
- General questions about the Real-Time Protection feature on the Deco with HomeCare feature
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Hur ändrar jag DNS inställningarna på mitt deco system? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man deco till att bli åtkomstpunkt (accesspunkt)? (SE)
- Hur sätter man upp port forwarding för mitt deco system? (SE)
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- How to set up QoS on the Deco
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- How to setup Parental Control on the Deco
- How to add manager account of Deco
- How to change the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- How to use DDNS features on a Deco router
- Hur ändrar man Deco huvudenhet? (SE)
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- How to select a preferred signal source on the Deco App
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- How to configure the Reboot Schedule feature on the Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Deco
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Hur ändrar man tidszon för sitt deco system? (SE)
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Vad är det för skillnad på router läge och åtkomstpunkts (accesspoint) läge? (SE)
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. (SE)
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Philips Hue Light
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- Är det normalt att deco enheterna blir varma? (SE)
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Meddelande: IFTTT stödet upphör 31:a juli 2020
- Kan inte ansluta till deco nätverket trådlöst. SE
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- Mäta signalstyrkan? SE
- Can I control my smart device through the Deco app?
- Vad betyder dom olika färgerna för dom olika deco modellerna? (SE)
- Hur installerar man mjukvaruuppdatering på ett deco system? SE
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. SE
- How to add a GE Smart Switch to the Deco network?
- TP-Link Smart Bulb (Wi-Fi)
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- Kwikset Smart Lock
- SmartThings Arrival Sensor
- SmartThings Water Leak Sensor
- SmartThings Outlet
- SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- SmartThings Motion Sensor
- Securifi Door/Window Sensor
- Smartenit Motion Sensor
- Securifi Motion Sensor
- Centralite Motion Sensor
- Centralite Plug-In Module
- GE Link Smart Bulb
- TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch
- OSRAM Smart Bulb
- Gunilamp Smart Luminaire
- BeON Bulb
- Cree LED Bulb
- Sengled Bulb
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2&V2.2_1.5.6_211018
|Published Date: 2022-01-17||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 21.22 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2.2_1.5.3_210309
|Published Date: 2021-04-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 20.92 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.