Download for Deco M1300
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
- Hur ändrar man Deco huvudenhet? (SE)
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. (SE)
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- Kan man koppla ihop dom olika deco enheterna via lan kabel? (SE)
- General questions about Deco
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- Hur sätter man upp port forwarding för mitt deco system? (SE)
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Addera en till deco enhet till mitt deco nätverk. (SE)
- Deco installationsstegen. (SE)
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to set up a Guest Network?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- Vad är det för skillnad på router läge och åtkomstpunkts (accesspoint) läge? (SE)
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable or suddenly lost internet when connected to the Deco network?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- Hur stänger man av SIP ALG? (SE)
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco?
- Hur ändrar man deco till att bli åtkomstpunkt (accesspunkt)? (SE)
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- Hur ändrar man ägare av deco nätverket? (SE)
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Hur konfigurerar man IPTV på ett deco system? (SE)
- How to control the TP-Link router with Google Assistant?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- Meddelande: IFTTT stödet upphör 31:a juli 2020
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- LED feature of Deco
- Hur loggar man in i webb gränssnittet? (SE)
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- Hur ändrar man tidszon för sitt deco system? (SE)
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- Hur skapar man ett deco nätverk? (SE)
- Vad betyder dom olika färgerna för dom olika deco modellerna? (SE)
- Hur ändrar jag DNS inställningarna på mitt deco system? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man lan ip adressen på sitt deco system? (SE)
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-03-08||Language: English||File Size: 14.73 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2020-04-23||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 14.60 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.