What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
If you are experiencing issues with using or accessing the Deco app troubleshooting may be required to resolve the concern. This FAQ may help provide an answer.
Can’t install or find the Deco app:
The Deco app is available on phones and tablets running Android (5.0 or above) and iOS (11.0 or above). Make sure your device is compatible before attempting to install the app.
Note: The required or minimum OS version will be updated in line with future app updates. We recommend periodically checking for the most up-to-date information on Google Play or App Store regarding the OS requirements needed to run Deco App
Deco app crashed:
- Restart your Tablet or Phone and attempt to launch the app again.
- Remove and Reinstall the Deco App.
- Try to install the Deco app on another phone or tablet.
Unable to log in to the Deco app:
- Verify the credentials and make sure you entered them correctly when logging in.
- Open a browser and search for something on the phone or tablet to verify internet access.
- Connect the phone or tablet to Cellular or to another Wi-Fi network.
- Remove and Reinstall the Deco App, then try to log in.
- Try to log in on a different phone or tablet. Note: The app must be installed on an alternative device
You may also follow the instruction below for detailed troubleshooting:
If the above suggestions can’t solve your problem, it’s suggested to contact TP-Link support.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.