What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
If there’s something wrong with the Deco app, please try to do the below troubleshooting based on the problem you have.
Q: Can’t install the Deco app successfully
Deco app requires Android 4.3 or higher/iOS 8.0 or higher OS version on your mobile device. If you encounter any installation problems, please kindly check and update the OS version on your mobile device.
Q: Deco app has crash issue
1. Uninstall the Deco app, then reinstall the latest Deco app on your phone.
2. Install the Deco app on another phone for a try.
Q: Fail to login with TP-Link ID
1. Open a browser and search something on the phone, make sure the phone has internet access.
2. Connect the phone to the other Wi-Fi network for a try.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the latest Deco app, then open the app and login.
The app will ask for WLAN/Cellular permission during this process, please kindly tick allow.
4. Use a different phone to download and install the Deco app, then try to log into the Deco app again.
If above suggestions can’t solve your problem, it’s suggested to contact TP-Link support.
Your feedback helps improve this site.