Download for RE200
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- ¿Cómo configurar el Filtrado de Mac en el router para controlar los dispositivos conectados al Extensor de Red?
- Q/A of TP-Link Range Extender products
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- How to configure my RE200/RE210 via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the RE200?
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
Versión de Firmware