Download for Archer C20
- Product Overview
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
How to setup TP-Link Archer C20？This video will show you how to finish the setup of Archer C20.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How to configure Bandwidth Control on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Virtual Server on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure local and remote management access on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Dynamic DNS on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to upgrade firmware of Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How to configure Guest Network on Archer C50/C20/A5 (new logo)?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-LINK dual band wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-12-04||Language: English||File Size: 7.24 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.