Download for SR20
- Product Overview
- How to make Kasa smart devices controlled local only
- How to set up SR20 via Kasa App?
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on SR20?
- How to share a USB printer with SR20?
- How to configure Media Sharing on SR20?
- How to configure local storage sharing on SR20?
- How to configure Virtual Server on SR20?
- How to configure Access Control on SR20?
- How to manage guest network of SR20?
- How to limit internet activity with Parental controls on SR20?
- How to control clients on SR20?
- How to Pair a Door Sensor to a TP-Link SR20
- How to Pair a Motion Sensor to a TP-Link SR20
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2019-12-17||Language: English||File Size: 16.25 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2019-04-02||Language: English||File Size: 16.26 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2018-06-11||Language: English||File Size: 16.26 MB|
1. Add support for following new TP-Link Smart Wifi Devices:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.